- Skewer the onion, Rudd’s Extra Thick Sausages, courgette and red pepper onto kebab skewers.
- Cook on a moderate heat on the BBQ or under the grill so the Rudd’s Extra Thick Sausages cook through without burning on the outside. Turn them regularly, seasoning with salt, cumin and chilli as you go. Cook for 8 minutes.
- When the skewers are nearly ready place the pitta breads on top of the skewers. Rub and squeeze them against the grilling meat to impart flavour.
- Remove from heat, season with paprika and sumac.
- Serve with the seasoned breads, finely sliced red onion, parsley leaves and a big wedge of lemon.