- Place the cumin, turmeric and sweet paprika on a plate, mixed well together.
- Roll the Rudd’s Sausages in the spice mix, ensuring they are well coated.
- Place the sausages in a roasting dish and add in the onion, garlic, potatoes and whole and diced chilies.
- Place in to a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 180ºC fan assisted/200ºC no fan/gas mark 5.
- Check the tray after 20 minutes and turn the sausages and potatoes, giving everything a good shake.
- Ensure everything is cooked through before serving.
Tip: Delicious with cabbage, add sliced cabbage to the tray for a fuller dinner dish.