- Fry chilli, ginger and garlic in veg oil, then add in the Rudd’s White Pudding by crumbling it into pieces. Fry until it browns.
- Add in the sliced spring onions and brussels sprouts. Toss and stir fry, cook the rawness out of them but retain the crunchy texture.
- Crack the egg mixture and start to scramble, when texture stiffens add the cold rice.
- Toss everything really well so that it is mixed thoroughly.
- Season the rice with soy, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce.
- Plate up on a big oval dish, garnish with chopped coriander and a good dash of siracha sauce.
- 280g Rudd’s White Pudding
- 400g Leftover rice
- 300g Brussel sprouts
- 150g Spring onion, sliced
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Bunch coriander
- 50g Chilli
- 50g Ginger
- 50g Garlic
- Soy, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce to season
2015 Rudd’s, Syngefield, Birr, Co. Offaly, Ireland. Designed and developed at Greenhouse