- Grill the rashers, when cooked, top with goats cheese and grill again.
- Form the mince meat into balls and heat a pan, then fry and press them down with a spatula to form patties.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper and flip after 4 minutes of hard cooking, then top with the cheesy rashers.
- Construct the burger, bottom base bun, mayo, burger patty and rasher goats melt, lettuce, tomato then finally the top burger bun—done!
- 4 Rudd’s Filled Rashers
- 600g Minced beef
- 4 Blaa baps
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 50ml Mayo
- 100g Goat’s cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
2015 Rudd’s, Syngefield, Birr, Co. Offaly, Ireland. Designed and developed at Greenhouse