- Season the Rudd’s White Pudding with a pinch of all spice, cinnamon and chilli powder.
- Cook the slices for 2 minutes each side then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Layer the nacho chips and grated cheese on a tin foil covered tray, heat in a moderate oven (180ºC) for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Dress the nachos with seasoned white pudding, jalapeños and tomato salsa.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander.
- 280g Rudd’s White Pudding
- 350g Nacho chips
- 180g Cheddar cheese grated
- 100ml Sour cream
- 200g Tomato salsa, prepped
- 75g Jalapeños
- All-spice, cinnamon and chili powder
- Chopped spring onion and coriander garnish
2015 Rudd’s, Syngefield, Birr, Co. Offaly, Ireland. Designed and developed at Greenhouse