- Chargrill the red onion, aubergine, courgette and yellow pepper on an oiled BBQ grill.
- Add Rudd’s Roulade to a cooler part of the BBQ and grill for 3 minutes, then gently turn over with a spatula and grill for a further 3 minutes. Set aside and continue to grill the veg. While the veg is cooking, make a salsa crudo.
- In a bowl add the chopped cherry tomatoes and the minced shallots.
- Stir in the diced mango and lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Then stir in the chopped coriander.
- Serve the BBQ Roulade with the salsa crudo and some flat bread.
- 4 Rudd’s Roulade
- 1 Yellow peppers, quartered
- 1/2 Courgette, cut in to 4
- 1 Aubergine, 4 thick slices
- 2 Red onion, quartered
- 1/2 Shallots, minced
- 1 Coriander, chopped
- 1/2 Mango, diced
- 1 Whole lime juiced
- 8 Cherry tomato, roughly chopped
2015 Rudd’s, Syngefield, Birr, Co. Offaly, Ireland. Designed and developed at Greenhouse