- Slowly cook the Rudd’s Extra Thick Sausages on a moderate BBQ or under the grill so they cook through and do not burn on the outside.
- Dress an empty plate with oregano, paprika and the zest of one lemon.
- Chop the tomatoes and cucumber into cubes, toss through the cooked quinoa.
- Crumble in the feta—no dressing required.
- When cooked through, move the sausages onto the seasoned plate and roll them around so they are fully seasoned.
- Heap a pile of the salad on a serving plate and top with the smoky seasoned sausages.
- 8 Rudd’s Extra Thick Sausages
- 125g Quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 2 Tomatoes
- 100g Feta cheese
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Whole lemon zest
2015 Rudd’s, Syngefield, Birr, Co. Offaly, Ireland. Designed and developed at Greenhouse